Tuesday, July 26

Jordan: 7/26/2011

Well, i´m here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its been quite a journey. our flight to paraguay from buenos aires got delayed by and hour or so, so we got here late, but that´s fine. my mission president is awesome. he is such a great man. well, so i thought my spanish was pretty good, hahahahaha. funny joke. i didn´t understand a word in the buenos aires airport. part of that was the funny accent that argentinians have, but i still don´t really know much at all. but it will come.
Well, I love you all. The church is true. I´m so excited to serve the people of Paraguay. It will be an amazing opprotunity. I´ve already learned so much in the couple of hours that I´ve been here.
Love you all,
Elder Jordan Schouten

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.