Here are the pictures from John's email that he mentioned in a previous letter. I have not posted all
pictures 1&2- 1- Me and the other 3 going to Philly pointing at the big map.
 |
| Me and the other 3 going to Philly pointing at the big map From left to right it's me, Elder Gillies, Elder Bowden (my companion), and Elder Davis. |
 |
| 2 pretty self explanatory |
 |
| Pictures 3-31 are on the first temple walk |
 |
| Elder Bowden (my companion) and me |
 |
| Elder Bowden (my companion) and me |
 |
| my face, that picture was an accident. I was swinging the camera toward my self and I accidentally took a picture and that was what showed up. |
 |
| 8- my district. left to right. top row- Elders Gillies, Bagley, Davis, Alba, Me. bottom row- Elders Peterson, Olive', Bowden, and Propst. |
 |
| 9- same as 8 |
 |
| 10-22 various scenery at the temple. |
 |
| 23- Me and Elders Bowden, Propst, Alba, Olive', and Bagley. |
 |
| 24- a mushroom growing under a pine tree. |
 |
| 25- left to right, me, Elder Bowden, Elder Davis, Elder Gillies. |
 |
| 26- same as 25 | |
 |
| 27 left to right me bowden, davis and gillies |
 |
| 28-31 more scenery |
 |
| 32- Me mid flight, I just forgot my cape. Just kidding. I was laying on an ironing board. | |
 |
| 33 & 34 temple |
 |
| 35- left to right Davis, Bowden, Gillies, Me. |
 |
| 36- Elder Gillies's living space. |
 |
| 39-43- light saber pictures- we just held lead to a highlighter pencil close to the camera and the flash made it like that. |
 |
| 52-54- a giant slingshot we made out of our exercise bands. It worked pretty well. 55- elder gillies. | |
 |
| An easy cheese face an elder drew on our door. |
 |
| 56- eating in the hall | |
 |
| 57-60- welts from an exercise band fight I had with Elder Propst. There were only 3 bad ones. One on my belly, one on my back and one on my arm that I didn't get a picture of. |
 |
| 44-51- when someone pulled the fire alarm. You know you have a boring and repetitive life when the most exciting thing to happen to you is when you see a fire truck. | |
 |
| 61-64- more pictures when I was watching the fire trucks. |
 |
| 65-67- I was trying to see my new haircut because the lady pretty much shaved my head naked. |
 |
| 68- Elder Propst | |
 |
| 69- everyone videoing elder propst because he was being funny. |
 |
| 70-72- I promise I'm not gay. from left to right Elder Gillies, Elder Bachyinski, and Elder Olive'. |
 |
| 75- my district with brother wall ( on the far right) |
 |
| 77- I picture I took and my head looked big. |
 |
| 78&79- Brother wall crouching down to look short. |
 |
| 80- Brother Wall at real height. |
 |
| 81- my district with Brother Bott (far right) |
|
 |
| 82- me with brother bott. |
 |
| 83- Me with Elder Bachyinski (he's the 7 footer I talked about |
 |
| 84- Elder Peterson. |
 |
| 85&86 light saber pictures. |
 |
| 85&86 light saber pictures. |
 |
| 87- Elder Davis and me. |
 |
| 88 Me and elder alba |
 |
| 101- me and elder alba 102&103- me and elder propst, (people say with his glasses he looked like Clark Kent so he bought a CTR shirt and called himself CTR man. |
 |
| 101- me and elder alba 102&103- me and elder propst, (people say with his glasses he looked like Clark Kent so he bought a CTR shirt and called himself CTR man. |
 |
| 104 & 105- Me and elder bagley |
 |
| 104 & 105- Me and elder bagley |
 |
| 106 Me and elder peterson |
 |
| 107-109- Me and elder Olive', (he is super cool) that's sparkling cider not beer. |
 |
| 107-109- Me and elder Olive', (he is super cool) that's sparkling cider not beer. |
 |
| 107-109- Me and elder Olive', (he is super cool) that's sparkling cider not beer. |
|
 |
| 110&111- my roommates |
 |
| 110&111- my roommates |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.