I only have 20 minutes left because I figured I need to write the mission president so I'm not stuggling for time like I have been the past weeks. So as a result this may be a little shorter but I could end up with more time but don't bank on it.
Well it sounded like you guys had a crazy sunday. 4 different Sacrament meetings? Or was it 3? Either way that's a lot. Our Sunday was pretty average. We didn't have any investigators at church :( Saturday night we had the possiblity of 5 but from about 9:30 to 8:30 Sunday all but one had something come up. The other one just didn't come. I think she was in New Jersey. So ya that was my day.
Umm I'm stuggling for things to say. I don't know why. My comp. is too. Maybe it's because we're not in P-day mode. I don't know so I'll talk about some things that happened.
Thursday we taught a stop smoking program to Suzanne (an investigator who is super solid but having trouble quitting) So we found out last night that since she's tried to stop she can't sleep really well so she's smoked so that was a bummer. But the bright side is that she asked us for a blessing. She said that if she can get one of those she know she can stop. It was pretty cool. Another thing that happened Thur. night. We went and saw a referral we've had for a while but they haven't been able to see because of their schedule. So we finally saw them and they are just a really good family. We had a great lesson about the restoration with them and the spirit was really strong. But the downside is he's just satisfied with where he's at. His wife I think has a little more interest. She didn't say it but she also didn't say she was happy with where she was at. We could also kind of feel that she had a little more interest than he did. Maybe we can use her to pull him along. Just like Satan did in the garden. Use the girl to get the guy. Hehe.
A thing that I've gained this week is a stronger appreciation for the Book of Mormon and why we need to share it. I read a talk by pres. benson called "Flooding the earth with the Book of Mormon" It is an excellent talk. You should all read it. I can't go into it very much because I have about 4 minutes left. But it talks about us needing to share it with everyone.
Sorry to be breif but here are a few things that I figure I should get out before time is up.
1. Tell grandma and grandpa twitchell that I'll rip the christmas check up because I don't know where to cash it.
2.Jordan- What keeps you from stressing yourself out all the time? I have a comp. who is ALWAYS stressing himself out and all I really know what to say is just to not worry and try to explain that he has no control over it. I figured that you are a stresser, or at least with school work anyway, and I figured you might know what to do.
3. Jordan tyler brown might be in your mission.
4. family I got a package from you and ashley is there another?
5.I got another big watch.
6. Natasha congrats on scorring.
bye
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.