I got time to write but I don't have much to say because I'll see you all, except Jordan, tomorrow. I'll just say that I am so grateful for the opportunity I have had to serve the Lord here on the east coast. It has truly blessed my life in more ways than I'm sure I realize. There is nothing else that I could have done for these 2 years that would have been better for me. As my mission president, President Schaefermeyer, says a mission is "the Lord's University." I have learned so much and become a much better person with the things I have learned. I know that God lives, I know He loves us. I know that He is there for us and is watching over us. Jesus Christ came to the earth to pay for our sins and He made it possible for us to return to live with our Heavenly Father again after this life. I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God. It has changed my life and it is the evidence that God has again restored His gospel again on the earth. I know that the Book of Mormon was translated by the Prophet Joseph Smith. I know the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is God's church again restored on the earth.
Mom- It turns out I had time to email before I have to be at the mission home later today. I was hoping last night that you would just send your email to Jordan to me as well. I enjoyed reading it. Love ya. Se ya tomorrow.
Dad, Natasha, Austin, Shaylee and everyone else- See you tomorrow.
Jordan- Keep working hard. Don't ever quit and give your best. Give your will to the Lord and He will make you into much, much more than you ever could. Work hard but don't wear yourself out.
Well you all can know that I finished strong. I wasn't trunky and I worked hard until the very last moment. God truly has blessed my life.
Sincerely,
Elder John Schouten
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.