On Tuesday we had a
ward new years breakfast.
On Wednesday we met
this really cool lady named Sandra and ended up teaching her and her son-in-law
the restoration.
I'm sitting here
thinking about what to write about and I just have no motivation to write
anything...
Random: Sister
Lewis and I discovered this song on her flash drive called "She doesn't
know" by Michael McClean and it's now our favorite song to listen to in
the car. It's literally the dumbest and weirdest song ever but it's hilarious
and we've decided we want to memorize it and Sister Lewis is going to sing it
at my homecoming.
On Friday we had
interviews with President and Sister Smith and on the way there we drove to the
wrong church building. We checked the address like 5 times, but still managed
to go to the wrong place, but everything was fine because they were behind in
interviews anyways. So that was an adventure. Each month we're given a certain
amount of miles we can use to drive and let's just say that that little detour
was not nice to our miles.
That night we were
tracting and guess what happened...
You ready?
WE GOT THE COPS
CALLED ON US AGAIN! 😒
That's the third time since I've been here! The cops and I are becoming great
friends. Never thought I'd ever be able to say that.
On Saturday we had
correlation and had dinner at dairy queen. Fun fact: Virginia doesn't like to
salt their fries. Every fast food restaurant I've been to the fries have been
super saltless.
Sunday at church
Sister Lewis told Brother Johnson (a 90 year old guy in the ward) that it was
my birthday and he gave me a little side hug. It was like getting a little
grandpa hug and it was great. (:
Well that's about
it. Sorry for the kind of random letter. I'm thankful for the opportunity I
have at this time to be a missionary! I love Jesus!
Love,
Sister
Schouten
Pictures: So we
only took like two pictures this week.... Sister Lewis said that her companions
have been the ones who remembered to take pictures in the past and I'm the same
way so we never remember to take any. Sorry. We'll take more this week.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.