The reason I didn't write yesterday was because Elder Roberts got transferred. He is now an office elder. (He does all the financial stuff.) My new companions name is Elder Erb. He's even taller than me. He's 6'6." He's a really nice guy. I've only been with him for about a day now so I don't know that much about him except that he's from Gilbert Arizona. I think. I know he's from Arizona but that's about it. Mom to reply to your concern about getting a legit haircut. There aren't any close places to get haircuts. This area is super super rural. There aren't any wal-marts or great clips or any hair cutting stores around here. I don't even know where the closest great clips or anything like that is. The closest wal-mart is in Tunkhannok, which is just over an hour away. There are some local barbers but I'm not exactly sure where.
Well this last week was kind of hectic. We were pretty sure that it was Elder Roberts's last week, and we were right. So as a result we spent most of the week saying good-bye to people. Oh ya, we knew it was his last week because he had been here for 7 1/2 months so if he stayed another transfer then he'd have been here for 9 months and they would've had to keep me here for 6 months. I know president Murray (the old mission president) liked to switch out the new missionaries fairly quickly. I don't know what Pres. Schafermeyer's policy is but we'll see. I don't have last transfers planner with me so I don't really remember what we did but I'll do my best.
On Monday the Tunkhannok elders came up to our apartment and we hung out. It was fun. I don't remember what we did Tuesday. On Wednesday we went and saw Chris Knapp. He has a baptismal date for the 14th of November, Austins birthday. Oh by the way happy birthday Austin. I realize it's Tuesday but I wont be able to write before your birthday so I'm wishing it to you now. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (Can't you just see me jumping out from behind a wall and yelling this at you very emphatically and scaring the pants off you? I can.) But anyway we're still planning on having the baptism but we'll see there might be a obstacle or two that might come up so we'll see. If it doesn't happen this week it will either happen next week or in a long time. (You're probably saying no duh right now but there are two potential obstacles that might pop up. One, the word of wisdom, would probably push it back a week but the other one might take a while if it turns out to be true so we'll see.) Yup that's basically it for what I did this week that I can remember but if I remember anything of significance I'll write it down.
I'm glad to hear that BYU won convincingly. Are they actually getting a lot better or is UNLV just the worst team since the beginning of time this year?
So Austin, I hear that you had a hard time staying on your feet in your play. What part did Austin have in that play? How many people were in it? I don't know much about it. I've heard bits and pieces about it but that's about it.
That was cool to hear that Timpview has finally been beaten, and by Springville no less. I remember they were super good when I was in high school.
Dad- How goes your work project that Mom says you've been busy with? What exactly is it? I hope the eagle court went well.
Mom- That stinks that you've been so busy and that your Sunday was so busy. But Sunday's aren't always meant to be days that you can sit and relax. Take a mission for example. You never have a relaxing Sunday on a mission pretty much. You are always go go going. I'm not trying to rebuke you or anything but I'm just saying.
Austin- How do you, or did you, like your play? ( I don't know if it's over or not yet.) How goes school? Do you like it? Are you trying out for, or doing anything fun at school? (I know this is a long ways away but. Try out for Scarlet Pimpernel. That's the play they're doing right? Maybe I'm just up in the night. But if they are try out for it. That play is super cool.)
Natasha- That's cool that you got the gumball machine. What kind of rubix cube did you get? The only kind of rubix cube that I know of that doesn't turn that sounds like what you described is not small, it's like a big square brick. Why in the world would you pay 90 dollars for a gumball machine. You could go and buy yourself a whole bunch of stuff at the store with a hundred bucks. I got your comics and your drawings. They are really good. The comics were pretty funny. I liked them a lot. Well that's mostly it. Bye.
Shaylee- I haven't heard from you in a few weeks. Did you die? How is school? Are you doing your homework like you're supposed too? Are you doing cool things in school? Well write to me so I know you're not dead.
(Don't worry I didn't neglect Jordan. I sent his portion to his email.)
Well I love you all and I see you in 20 monthsish (mun-ths-ish) that's not exact but it's close. Have fun without me.
Love,
Elder Schouten
'fkaegj'k'dfk'alk;japkfdl;sjkla;jg;rutioutpoiuqreioqiwrop[qiroputriogjkladfl;m.z,v.n,qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbbmls;fadjkeiopqrijeopqpoewriuthy;asldkfjh.,cvmbdfgrioejglak;fjkl;egjfaopi
alkjreiopgwja;lkfjnf;giojrtgioarjgtorigjfjgslkdjWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
VVVVVVVVVVVV
BBBBBBBBBBBB
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
That has no meaning. Don't hold your breath trying to figure it out. You could possibly pass out.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.