Monday, December 23

Austin: 12/23/2013 - Merry Christmas?

Hello!

 

It really doesn`t feel like christmas here. at all. I can`t believe tomorrow is christmas eve. I`m sweating. What kind of a christmas is that?

 

This is going to be suuuuuuuper short. Because I only have 20 minutes to write today. Don`t know why. 

 

So we had a baptism yesterday! Fun fact of the day. I never told anyone because I honestly never did anything. It was the daughter of a less active member, Luz Vasquez. She comes to church every Sunday, but wasn`t member. So we taught her a couple of times and baptized her. And I didn`t even teach her half the time because I was in different areas. It was a good baptism. She was super prepared. Now we only have to find a way to get her dad to listen to us (he`s not a member.)

 

I have no time left. Sorry about how short this is. I`ll talk to y`all this Wednesday! (weird...)

 

Dad - I heard you almost hung up. It probably was a bad idea, but I don`t care. It was funny. Like how I couldn`t speak english? haha

 

I know this church is true. In the small and simple things of life, every small and simple thing testifies of God. I know Jesus Christ lives and loves me and guides my actions when I let him.

 

Love

Elder Schouten

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.