Monday, December 31

Natasha's: Weekly letter

🎊HAPPY NEW YEAR🎊

 

Sorry everyone in advance, but this is going to be a very short and very rushed letter... We've been rushing around all day, but it's all worth it because I now have pants!!!! (Picture to come next week) Also I strongly dislike shopping as a missionary I just feel so weird... don't like it at all.

 

Well this week was obviously Christmas and I got to talk to my family which was the bestest thing ever. I also went caroling to a naked man's house. Not really, but close. We went caroling Christmas night to less active members and one guy only had shorts on. He was really big and hairy and it was not a pleasant sight. Christmas on the mission is awesome! I loved it!

 

Other than that not too much happened this week. 

 

On Sunday we went and visited some less active members who live really far away that we don't get to too often and we met this one family the Bosners. Sister bosner has three daughters and two of them are over the age of 8 and not baptized. They are literally the cutest little girls I've ever seen and they really liked what we were sharing with them and they said they want to learn more and possibly be baptized! 

 

Well those are the highlights. Sorry for the short letter! 

 

Love you all! 

 

Love,

Sister Schouten 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.