Well this is going to be short. I spent a lot of time on Austin. (Austin you have a good long one.)
Anyway. In short we saw Matt Gambale a few times this week. He's still doing awesome. He's super golden. He is so excited to get baptized and he's being fellow shipped by the ward really well. He's hit it off super well with one of our ward missionaries. It's great.
Jack, Chris, and Jamie (the Korean kids)- They have a date set for the 12th of February so there are 4 baptism set for that date. That will be really awesome. they are really smart.
I went on a lot of exchanges this week. Wednesday I was on exchange with the zone leaders. I was with Elder Perkins. He lives in Bountiful. Jordan you went through the temple with his brother. Then thursday to friday afternoon I was in doylestown with Elder Taylor. He's from Kaysville and he knew a lot of people at Utah State from Viewmont. He didn't know Ashley.
Transfers- transfers are the 14th of february so if you want to send anything to my apartment send it quick. I could leave but I don't know.
Mom- If you send them so that they'll get here before the 13th send them to 29 Poplar st. apt A-10 Hatfield, PA 19440.
We don't have our car back yet. Hopefully it will get back soon.
jordan I walked in Philly so I know what it's like to walk a lot.
Austin- look in email
Natasha- You wont beat me in basketball. When I get home I'm going to work out a lot and be able to dunk all the time and there is nothing you can do to stop that except by cheating.
Shaylee- I really do like your letters. I love hearing from you. That was a 100% honest answer. I love your letters. Also what is book blizzard?
Dad- The picture of your hand was disgusting. eww yuck nasty. I'm glad your hand isn't going to fall off though. Did I mention that I thought that picture was nasty? If I didn't it was nasty.
The church is true. God loves us. The Atonement is the only reason we can live with God again. Christ is our advocate. He loves us SO much. That's why he died for us. The Book of Mormon is truly the word of God.
Sorry for the short testimony but I gotta scat.
Elder John Schouten
NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.